Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
- 3-4 lbs - Chicken Wings (separated at the joint, tips removed)
- 1/4 Cup - Wolfe Rub Citrus BBQ Seasoning
- 14 oz - Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 Cup - Honey
- 1/4 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup - Sriracha Sauce (used more if desired)
- Combine chicken wings and Wolfe Rub Citrus BBQ Seasoning in a large mixing bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Set up your grill for indirect cooking, add the wings to the side opposite of the heat source.
- Cook in the 350º - 400º range for 30-35 minutes, rotating wings around for even cooking.
- In a sauce pan combine Orange marmalade, honey, brown sugar and sriracha sauce and heat through.
- Dip wings into the sauce and then place back on the grill to continue cooking 10-15 more minutes until caramelized and fully cooked.
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Thursday, July 2, 2015
- 3-4 lbs - Chicken Legs or Thighs
- 16 oz - Zesty or Robusto Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 2 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 2 tsp - Oregano
- 2 tsp - Cumin
- 1 TBS - Chili Powder
- 1 tsp - Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large container.
- Mix well and refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- Grill @ 350º for 40-45 minutes until cooked through.
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
- 3 lbs - Chicken Wings
- 1/4 Cup - Vegetable oil
- 4 TBS - Paprika
- 2 TBS - Salt
- 4 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 4 tsp - Granulated Onion
- 4 tsp - Black Pepper
- 4 tsp - Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp - Thyme
- 2 tsp - Oregano
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp - Blackening Seasoning (see above)
- 1 tsp - Fresh minced garlic
- 1 tsp - Horseradish
- 1 tsp - Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp - Pickle juice
- 1 tsp - Creole Mustard
Combine all ingredients, mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Toss the wings in vegetable oil.
- Liberally coat the wings with the Blackening Seasoning and refrigerate 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Grill wings over indirect heat at 400º for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through, flipping after 15 minutes.
- Serve with the remoulade sauce.