- 4-5 Large Sweet Potatoes (4 cups cooked)
- 1/2 Cup - White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup - Milk
- 2 - Eggs
- 4 TBS - Butter
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup - Pecans
- 1/2 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- 3 TBS - Butter
- Bake sweet potatoes at 375º for one our or until fork tender.
- Allow potatoes to cool and then peel.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, potatoes, sugar, milk, eggs, butter, salt and vanilla.
- Mash or mix until smooth and transfer to a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, flour and butter and mix until crumbly.
- Add pecans and mix until well coated.
- Spread an even layer of the topping on top of the potatoes.
- Bake in a 325º for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.