Thursday, January 22, 2015
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Thursday, January 15, 2015
- 1 Cup - All purpose flour
- 1 Cup - Self rising cornmeal
- 2 -3 TBS - Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- Oil for frying
- Combine flour, cornmeal and Old Bay.
- Thoroughly coat the oysters with the breading mixture.
- Fry 2-2.5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with cocktail and tartar sauce.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- 1 - 12oz Box - Jumbo Shells
- 4 Cups - Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Cups - Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup - Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TBS - Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp - Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 24 oz - Spaghetti Sauce
- Boil shells in salted water for 7 minutes (they will not be fully cooked)
- Combine, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, eggs, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper until thoroughly incorporated.
- Drain shells and stuff with cheese mixture.
- In a 9x13 baking dish add one cup of sauce, then one single layer of the stuffed shells.
- Pour remaining sauce over the shells, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350º for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and place back in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Monday, December 15, 2014
- 20 - Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 lb - Rib eye steak (sliced thin)
- 1 Cup - Bell Pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 Cup - Onion (sliced thin)
- 1 Cup - Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Vegetable Oil
- Granulated Garlic
- Add 2 TBS vegetable oil to a large skillet over high heat and saute the steak for 2-3 minutes and remove.
- Add 1 TBS vegetable oil to the same skillet over medium heat and saute the peppers and onions 2-3 minutes, then add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place all of the steak, peppers and onions onto paper towels to remove excess moisture and allow to cool.
- Mix in mozzarella cheese in with cooled mixture.
- Brush egg was onto the outside edges of the 2 egg roll wrappers (stacked), place 2 TBS of filling in the center and roll up ensuring all sides are sealed.
- Deep fry in 350º oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.